Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Atheists Can Be Kind Too!



I need to organize something like this... I give to charities without the belief in a reward for doing so. Fancy that!

For those who give AND believe in a reward, I don't think your charity is worth any less than my own. Kindness is kindness, we just have different motivators, I guess. The end result is what's important.

2 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

If you do get something organized, I'll pitch in and help out.

magpie said...

Atheists' main problem is that they don't know they are atheists.
This is IMHO what most human beings do anyway i.e; feel good about giving than receiving.