Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does Everyone Have Their Pencils, Pens, Paper, and... Prophylactic?

So I now have the answer as to why a few of the custodians have been giving me rather generous grins lately. One of them approached me the other day and asked me if I knew that a custodian had found a box of condoms open and strewn across the floor in my classroom one night. (The box was open, not the individual condom wrappers)

I share the classroom with another teacher (a male one), but apparently it was a lot funnier to spread the joke around that they were mine. I don't think they're his, so I naturally assume the condoms belong to a student. This led to my realization that my room may be used after hours by some amorous teens. Which made me a little sick in my mouth... Then gave me the desire to Lysol my room... Then boil it... Then burn it down.

I often mutter the mantra "may I never walk in on students doing it" and hope I never find out what my reaction would be to discover two kids trying to do the nasty anywhere near me.

I shuddered just now. I'm not kidding. I think I'm going to get back to my grad school assignment before I vomit all over this nice keyboard.

No comments: