Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Office Invades the Middle East! Yay!


I love The Office. Both the US and UK versions. I love Ricky Gervais even more. I'm delighted that his and Stephen Merchant's wildly successful show The Office has spawned a new incarnation in the Middle East. I hope that becomes available with subtitles, and I REALLY hope they insert some enormously awkward moments between the Jewish and Arab characters. I'm also looking forward to watching their new animated series, The Ricky Gervais Show (using audio from their podcasts, I'm assuming). I don't have HBO, so shall have to be naughty. Arrgh, me hearties.

3 comments:

JesusFetusFajitaFishsticks said...

Did you see Ricky Gervais on The Daily Show the other night? It was HILARIOUS. Here ya go...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/23/ricky-gervais-invites-jon_n_473093.html


http://jesusfetusfajitafishsticks.blogspot.com/

TeacherLady said...

I love Ricky, he struggles with limits when it comes to the things he says, which I can relate to. Thanks for sharing that!

Dr Kevin Cooper said...

Fantastic thanks for sharing.