Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Songs that Make me BEAM

And I don't just mean crack a small smile, I mean smile like I not only find global poverty, child abuse, wars, and famine have all come to an end but I've also got another Lion chocolate bar on my snack shelf.

Mr. Blue Sky- E.L.O.


Pure Imagination- Gene Wilder


Wake Up Boo!- Boo Radleys



Everybody Needs Somebody- The Blues Brothers. (Actually, just about the whole soundtrack of that movie delights me. Dan Ackroyd was so damn cute.)


Blue Skies- Betty Hutton (Ella's version is amazing too. Oh yeah, Brent Spiner too...)


Everybody Wants to be a Cat- Scatman Crothers & Phil Harris.


I Wanna Be Like You- Louis Prima


Bare Necessities- Phil Harris


Come on Eileen- Dexy's Midnight Runners


Disco 2000- Pulp (sorry, better copies were not embeddable...)

No comments: