Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ricky Gervais on Sesame Street



I can't wait to see the actual episode, though I'd love it even more if I could see more backstage stuff like this.

PS: Sorry about my just chucking a load of videos up on here, but it's going to be like this for a while what with all that's going on in my life right now.

4 comments:

Señor said...

Elmo wants this tape.

:-)

kushibo said...

Wandered over here from TLOTD...

That was pretty funny. I like Ricky Gervais, and I love the American "The Office" even if I haven't seen the British version at all.

Elmo has always bothered me on Sesame Street, but I have seen/heard some hilarious appearances by Elmo (and his talented puppet master Kevin Clash), where the naïf bit makes for some great laughs.

I don't know if you listen to NPR's "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" quiz show, but Elmo and Kevin Clash did a guest bit a couple years ago.

TeacherLady said...

Thank you so much for sharing that, Kushibo! I love stuff like that...

Jumblerant said...

Thanks - I laughed so hard I cried. I needed the smile put back so thank you, thank you, thank you!!