Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Ideal Vacation Spot?

Oh man, I love responses from beauty queen contestants... Here's a fabulous one from Miss Universe 2008. Bless. She thought she was being reflective and appreciative of the little things in life, but ended up coming across as a bit of a stupid bint, really. It may very well be a very pretty little place, that Guantanamo Bay, but you don't get given a tour there to admire the scenery!

I've realized that I judge people when I shouldn't. Ms. Dayana Mendoza may be a rather intelligent young lady, but that wasn't quite the right approach, I think... At least she's not the Secretary of State. Could you imagine...?

Foreign Delegate: And this, Ms. Mendoza, was where 500 old men, women, and children were slaughtered by guerrilla soldiers.

Mendoza: What pretty flowers! At least they died somewhere pretty! Ooh look, a bunny!

2 comments:

Realm Of Dreams said...

I'd rather have that than the Ms. Sec. of State we have right now...

x l said...

Haha @ Realm of Dreams...

And, wow. Wow. Damn. I don't even know what to say.