Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Beyond the Wii-mote.



My childhood friend sent me this video... I would totally geek over being able to read reviews of books (or DVDs, which they didn't mention during this video) right there in stores... Then again... I don't really buy books from stores anymore, unless it's online. But it's always fun to go poking around good old fashioned book stores once in a while. It's... Nostalgic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stumbled upon ur blog by accident...have 2 ask..where did u find the pic of the arab woman in the abaya with the garters...what's it called...I like the irony of it

TeacherLady said...

I wish I knew... I found it about 8 or 9 years ago online and I don't remember any credit given to the photographer or anything... I love that kind of irony, it always makes me smile!