Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, February 09, 2009

My Dabbling in Photography.

I love our Nikon. It's great for an amateur like me. I adore taking our daughter to the zoo, so the following are a few shots I got the last time we went when the sun was on our side.










Below are some more recent shots I took of our yard when Old Man Winter tried one last blast. I was in awe of how beautiful all the plants were encased in ice. They're all a bit cliched, but it was fun having an excuse to admire nature's work up close.




The one above is of deer tracks across our lawn.









5 comments:

yusufyusuf said...

Hi...
Nice blog...

The Dark Planet ©

Nicole said...

i love the snow pics - we don't get snow here :-(
and the first monkey pic looks like a person wearing a monkey costume that it too big for him :-)

PHSChemGuy said...

I especially enjoy the last one.

Very pretty

TeacherLady said...

Yusuf, thanks. I'll check yours out when I get the chance. If it's spam, I'm going to be annoyed.

Nicole, I didn't get to see snow until I moved to the States. I got to experience a second childhood! Sadly that gorilla reminds me of some people I see at buffets. I've told my husband to warn me if I ever start that back fat thing going so I can work on it. I can't see back there.

PHSChemguy, thanks. They're cheesy but nature is a pretty thing and it's hard not to take a good photo of nature.

'liya said...

Love the winter pics!