Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Healthy Food that Tastes Good?

Gila and I have joined forces to create an unpredictable super-twin-duo-power of Jewish Girl and Arab Chick with our recipe website Give Peas a Chance. I enjoy cooking, but I must admit that I don't tend to make too many healthy meals at home. I'm hoping this will motivate me to change that. If we bring about world peace in the process, all the better.

Should anyone want to send me healthy recipes they enjoy, I'll happily add them to the blog!

4 comments:

calencoriel said...

Email me a list of your favorite foods, stuff you'll eat and stuff you won't and I'll give you scads of healthy stuff to post.

I didn't lose 50+ pounds doing Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem or anything like that. I did it all myself with my own recipes and cooking.

Bdubba said...

TL, I will be watching.....

Ok, Calen....tell me the secret to will power. I gots none. :(

kinzi said...

LOL, this is great! Achieve peace and reconciliation through eating well. I am sure women could bring world peace, we just find a cool common denominator.

I would love to add the token evangelical Christian voice to the tribe, just to make it the Big Three Monos.

Do I send recipes via email or comments?

TeacherLady said...

Calen, I eat ANYTHING! And I want to cater to all tastes anyway. Send me your favorites, preferably ones that don't involve ingredients that are too pricey...

Kinzi, feel free to e-mail any recipes to my teacherladyblog@hotmail.com e-mail address and I'll be sure to chuck it up there in the name of Jesus! :)