Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ugh.

It goes without saying that my heart goes out to the victims of the terror attacks in Mumbai, those who made it and those who didn't. I don't believe that justice is always meted out and that punishment always falls upon those who deserve it, but I can sure as hell wish for it.

I'll hopefully post a little more frequently once my college class is over next week, though my next two classes will be starting after Christmas break and the fun will begin again.

2 comments:

otherformsofchickensalad said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA
for you!!!

TeacherLady said...

:) I often hear things and take them in the worst way possible just because life is more fun that way! Thanks for sharing!