Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, People!

Messy Kweznuz, everyone! (I wasn't a big fan of the Black Adder Christmas special, but I always think of that one lame gag every year!)

I can't wait to give all my pressies to my family in a bit. Besides access to this fantastic body, I've given my husband a really cool gift. Will update later.

Oh and my cats crack me up... They're all seated beneath our realistically rotating Christmas tree (it helps me get decorations on all sides, what can I say?) and one of them is so dim, he was just sitting there as a huge ornament was making its way around and we waited expectantly as it smacked him in the back of the head. He was startled, but continued to sit there. I laughed my ass off and waited for the next round of assault on my less than Mensa material kitty. He moved before I came to the realisation that I really should have filmed it to share with bored friends, family, and colleagues for days to come.

I'm so lame. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

kinzi said...

"Mensa Cat", cute! Merry Christmas, hope all loved their gifts and you had a GREAT day!