Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

How to Best Ensure Making it onto the "Do Not Call" List.

Like all sentient beings, I can't stand telemarketers. However, I am never actually rude to them. It's all part of being British, I suppose, even if only half... Anyway, this guy totally has the right idea of how to make sure he never gets calls from the same place twice, or at least gets a lot of entertainment from each annoying call he gets...

4 comments:

nizars.com said...

haaha :D
i have seen it before, its from a us radio station, one of the best pranks ever :P

PHSChemGuy said...

Gotta love Bob & Tom...I'll see if I can hunt down the el Conquistador sketch...good stuff...

Hepius said...

One of my friends used to simply respond to the telemarketer with, "I'm naked. Are you?"

The calls ended pretty quickly.

TeacherLady said...

Hepius, that may backfire for me if it's a straight guy calling and he likes British sounding accents. I think I'll just use the one I gave once when it was actually true:
"Uh. I'm going into labor right now.. Could you call back another time?"
I'm sure it gave the lady something to laugh about with others.