Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Brian Setzer's Orchestra

In my fantasies, I own a lovely little jazz bar/bistro restaurant, and every night my band would play a big bang swing set that would sound just like Brian Setzer's orchestra and these are a couple of the many numbers they'd play at Christmas time:





I really do have this fantasy. All I need is a beautiful space with a stage and dance floor, cabaret style seating with circular tables and booths on two levels, a kick-ass chef, a band that can play anything from the 30s to the late 50s in jazz, big band, and rock 'n' roll, and a shit load of money... Anyone want to invest?

No comments: