Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random Fragments of Songs Float Through My Head


SeeqPod - Playable Search

I love the way they used "Disco 2000" in Life on Mars (the original BBC series, not the new American version which is making me nervous...) It reminds me of the song Martha, which is why I chucked that one on the end... Full of regret at love not explored. Sad. I also shoved Common People on there because I love that one. I also love the parody Goodness Gracious Me did! I love women like that... They eat loads of lentils and make frequent trips to Goa...




And the thought of trips to Goa brought this song to mind:



Alabama 3 has to be one of the most unique bands ever... It's not often you run across a "Sweet Muthafuckin Country Acid House" band with gospel thrown in for good measure. Which leads me onto another song of theirs I lik (sorry about the qaulity of some of these):

No comments: