Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chuck Norris!


Go to Google's homepage. Type the words:

Find Chuck Norris

Then click on "I'm feeling lucky", and see what happens.

I was amused by the result, though confused by what appears to be an anti-Obama advert at the bottom. Actually, I can't tell what it's really saying... That Obama is Arab? I don't get it. I'm especially confused because I LOVE shawarmas, so an "Obama shawarma" sounds like a positive thing to me! Anyway, whatever. That's not the part I wanted you to focus on. I probably failed, but I had to bring that up.

2 comments:

xeila said...

Obama Shawarma? That does sound delicioso!

Anonymous said...

It's 100% a positive thing!!!!