Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

And the Winner of the "Shittiest Teacher of the Year" Goes to...

(Thanks to my husband for pointing me in the direction of this gem...)
Greg Howard of Jackson County Schools, Marianna, Florida! (Say it with me, Distorted View fans... "Florida: Our Most Fucked Up State". I quite like Florida, but that's such a funny bit Tim Henson does.)
Mr. Howard culminated his 17 year teaching career by writing out what he felt was the true meaning of Obama's campaign slogan of "Change".
"C.H.A.N.G.E. Come Help a Nigger Get Elected".

What a fucking genius. I bet he spent all this last month thinking that one up in between his KKK meetings and sensitivity training. Not only was he stupid enough to write such shite up on his board once, dear readers.... No, no, no... But twice to two classes.

It really is embarrassing when you look around and see what complete morons there can be in the teaching industry. I've known racists to be teachers, and you wonder why the hell they teach in a school that's pretty close to having 50% black students. Are they trying to sabotage their education by merely being their shitty teacher? Because it certainly looks like it. I've also known teachers who thought it would be funny to write up or illustrate what they felt to be a really "funny joke" up on the board that would have been more appropriate on the wall of a men's public restroom (I'm glad THAT guy got "let go". What a freak.) I hate that we don't always catch those idiots, but I'm grateful when we do so we can stop the spread of stupidity to our young.

4 comments:

Peter Shea, M.A. said...

Did this guy get reported at all!!??

Abel Undercity said...

Holy five-sided crap! I can't imagine what was going through this guy's head: "Y'know, I really don't want to be a teacher anymore, but handing in my resignation would be too... I don't know, classy. Wait! I've got it...!"
headdesk headdesk headdesk...

TeacherLady said...

Yes, he's on leave without pay...

Abel, I've already decided how I'd go out with a bang should I win the lottery big time... And it doesn't involve any racism and wouldn't involve any angry phone calls from parents.

Abel Undercity said...

Well, that's because you happen to be sane, TL. OK, he's a racist, and an utterly vile one by the look of it. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that he felt he could get away with putting that grotesque thing up not once, but twice. I just don't get it.