Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yearbook Yourself!

I can't wait to try this out!! Yearbook yourself.
Sadly, I'm guessing the nerdiest pictures I could insert my likeness into would not come close to how awful I looked with every bad hairdo I ever had and continue to have.
My colleague put his face in a 60s one and it looked pretty damn good. Not like a lame poorly done Photoshop job... I was impressed.

4 comments:

NasEr said...

trying it now .
bad result ? I won't be reading your blog anymore :D

NasEr said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! not bad,not bad at all :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
good news,u won't be losing a reader :p

TeacherLady said...

I'm glad to hear it! I haven't tried it on myself yet... I don't have too many pics of myself and I definitely don't have of my face straight on, so one day I'll get around to doing it...

Abel Undercity said...

I fear this site. Getting yearbooked once, for real, was bad enough, haha.