Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ninja Lolcat



I laughed, but to be honest I'd be freaked out if I had a cat that did this! It's like that effect they frequently use in horror movies nowadays where you're clearly shown there is nothing behind the progagonist, then he/she turns away for a second then turns back and the scary bad guy is now standing right there!

3 comments:

Princess N said...

LOOOL.. she is really cute, but scary :)

Broke Saudi said...

I don't think I would be able to sleep with a ninja cat around, that's pretty freaky.

Broke Saudi said...

Music makes all the difference lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sKqxtD-9JQ