Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Glimpse of the Future.

I asked my husband's permission to share this story... It's a perfect example of how our two year old daughter parrots the things she hears, even feigning the wisdom behind the words:

One day, my husband was walking in the woods with my daughter when some gas escaped him, as it is wont to do. It must have been fairly voluminous and noisy, because my daughter wisely followed a philosophy we've developed regarding her dangerous sounding flatulence:

"Daddy! You farted... Check your diaper."

That's my girl. Taking care of her daddy already.

2 comments:

Ehab said...

LOL!! Smart Kid!! really funny. But the question is, did he? :)

TeacherLady said...

Thankfully, my husband did not leave any skid marks... At least not that he told me... There are still some aspects of marriage that are best kept secret and mysterious.