Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feeling Sick and Hungry at the Same Time


I can barely type. I feel so tired and pukey, and yet I can't stop eating... I'm feeling homesick for my summers I used to spend in Britain, so I briefly entertain fantasies of popping down to the newsagents to get a packet of Monster Munch (pickled onion flavor, of course), Walker's crisps (smokey bacon, prawn cocktail, roast chicken and Worcestershire sauce flavors are the BEST), a pack of Munchies, some trashy Brit mags, some fresh cockles from the market, a pasty from the bakery, and minted lamb dinner at the local pub restaurant.
So much for wanting to eat healthy while pregnant...

No comments: