Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dammit.

Brian Henson, son of Jim Henson, will be doing a presentation in Atlanta, Georgia and I most likely won't get to see it. Shit. I so want to meet him. Although I doubt he'd be too impressed by some psychotic pregnant lady with a Kermit purse and t-shirt asking him to autograph her breast. Maybe he would. Who knows what his tastes are.

Shit. I'm so disappointed.

2 comments:

ahmed said...

Hi

I'm in South Africa and enjoy reading your blog.
Just out of interest whereabout from the middle-east do you come from ? Country ?

TeacherLady said...

I tend not to say, I know... I didn't want to invite my brethren to be overly critical of me as one of their own. I grew up in the UAE. I'm of mixed race, though. Glad you enjoy the blog, even though it's slowing down a bit recently with my being pukey and tired.