Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cookie Scandals


Since I'm on a Sesame Street kick this week, I thought I'd just add to it...



Cookiegate Scandal... Did Cookie Monster eat Gordon and Susan's Cookies? It's not as funny as it could have been, but it's Jim Henson and Frank Oz...

NOTE: I will fix this broken link when time permits... I'm on vacation right now!



Colbert Report on why Cookie has wimped out on being a TRUE 'Cookie' Monster. Not Frank Oz playing Cookie. Most likely David Rudman.

3 comments:

Abu Dhabi/UAE Daily Photo said...

Have you seen Jimmy Kimmel's series of sesame street censored skits?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaczZIRT_PQ&feature=related

humble simpleton said...

That cookies eating monster reminds me of something..

There's a Russian legendary singer called Vladimir Vysotsky, one of his songs is "Why did the Aborigines eat Cook?" (english)
Who would guess that from eating cookies we can get to eating Cook?

Gila said...

Loved the Colbert report bit!