Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Out Of The Mouths of Babes



This video was shared on Discarded Lies and I absolutely adore it. How ghetto is that council woman? And how brilliant, how charming, and how succinct! I bet her teacher loves her. I also bet she points out any little mistake her teacher may make. I love kids like that. Smart asses.

3 comments:

Gila said...

Oh, that child will go far....

Realm Of Dreams said...

I just heard new comments from the idiot councilwoman. In the news she was trying to defend herself claiming "I said Shrek. I didn't say if Shrek was a bad or a good thing"

TeacherLady said...

Gila, she's already surpassed the council woman, so she's off to a good start!

RoD, it's bad enough when someone does something stupid... It just gets worse when they compound it with further drivel. She reminds me so much of my more obnoxious students who fail to take responsibility, fail to learn the value of an apology, and fail to recognize the importance of humility.