Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Many Faces of "Tainty".

I have only had the honor of seeing Tainty strut his funky stuff four times, but I continue to be impressed by his artistic versatility. Since my trick I pulled on his “keepers”, I have since seen him:

  1. Wave the American flag and sway to “Born in the U.S.A.” in honor of the day I announced my passing the citizenship test
  2. Riding the back of a dead, preserved, vacuum sealed cat in a bag (courtesy of the science department)
  3. Dance in the hands of an honored staff member (whose retirement we celebrated today), much to the surprise of CandyComrade.
There are so many occasions to celebrate, our options are endless... Hmm... If only I had a teeny fedora...

I have also been entertaining myself by occasionally scribbling down monologues in the vein of The Office but from teacher characters of my imagination. They're probably only funny to me, but I'm enjoying myself, so what the hey. If they were half-way decent, I would consider asking my colleagues to act them out for a camera, but I'm figuring we don't really need YouTube time like that...

Speaking of YouTube, I cracked up the other day when I heard a teacher teasing his student:

"You wanna act up like that, we can take it to the hallway. You see that camera? It'll be all over YouTube."

2 comments:

Gila said...

My, that Tainty does get around!

TeacherLady said...

HAHA! That sounds so wrong... I love it! I shall miss Tainty over the summer... Though no doubt the boys will put in place a plan to call CandyComrade and squeeze the monkey at her over the phone. That sounds so wrong too...