Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Passover E-cards.



A colleague has shown me a charming source of alternative online greeting cards called Someecards, including some entertaining Passover e-cards.
I had momentarily hoped to see some amusing cards pertaining to Arab culture, but then I remembered that it would probably have to touch on Islam and so would result in someone out there getting pissed off enough to blow something up. Ah well.
Anyway, I extend my regards to my Jewish readers on this year's Passover.

2 comments:

Maher said...

i personally love getting and sending ecards. escpeaciily to people who are on the other side of the world! its a way to express your feelings!
thanks for sharing this one :D

TeacherLady said...

Cool, glad to be of help! Though these cards a little more obnoxious than most, so you can't say you haven't been warned!