Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Mood Indigo.

I've not been posting much due to reasons too depressing and personal to go in to here. However, there is always a silver lining in my life and today's silver lining comes in the form of my lovely colleagues over half-price appetizers and drinks at Applebee's. Tomorrow it will come in the form of my daughter's second birthday and then a date with my darling husband. Life IS great, but once in a while I have to hold my breath through the stinky bits and wait until the air clears again. I look forward to more amusing and/or thought provoking discussions with you all once I reach my happy place.

4 comments:

Gila said...

Hope things clear up soon. Have a lovely time on your date and Happy b-day to the Arab chicklet. :)

humble simpleton said...

Could you please take care of Bobik?
BOBIKA

humble simpleton said...

Come on teacherlady. People are trying to cheer you up? Any success?

TeacherLady said...

Sorry Humble, that was a funny video... But what happened and IS happening in my life are not too good... The "what happened" part was pretty fucking awful, but out of my hands, so it's something I'm going to have to let go. Don't worry, I'm still laughing in between my bouts of depression! Life is good, I know it is.