Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Charlton Heston.

I was sorry to hear we've lost another great figure in the entertainment industry. In his honor, I uttered the immortal line "Get yer paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"

But now all I can think of is this... (Note what the creator of this clip did when the lyrics "They finally made a monkey outta me..." repeat. I thought it was rather clever!)



(A shout out to Phil Hartman, too... He's sorely missed.)

6 comments:

Qwaider قويدر said...

Oh Moses (10 commandments), Marc Antony(Julius Caesar) , George Taylor (Planet of the apes), The Omega Man (original "I'm legend") and Ben-hur (tale of Christ) is gone :(!
Oh trust me he said much greater words than those "man shall be ruled by law, not the will of other men"

Hani Obaid said...

I liked him most in the 10 commandments. Planet of the apes didn't make sense to me. the best thing was his voice. He could say anything and it would sound majestic.

Unfortunately he was also the most well known NRA supporter ever. I understand he once stood up at an NRA meeting lifted his shotgun and said: "over my dead cold body" meaning that's the only way anyone was going to take his shotgun away. Sorry I'm being too morbid.

Realm Of Dreams said...

Unfortunately? He supported the 2nd ammendment of our constitution and claimed that people had the rights to carry arms to defend themselves from both criminals and a tyrannical government just the way our founding fathers intended. Sounds like a welcome relief from the typical Hollywood morons.

humble simpleton said...

Everybody please read this.

humble simpleton said...

And hey! Nice song! Doctor Zaius, Doctor Zaius, oooh Doctor Zaius.

Realm Of Dreams said...

Thank You Humble, that was a brilliant Speech.