Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Been Tagged Again!

Tala has tagged me. It seems all I have to do is say why I blog...

I blog because I like to learn through expression, discussion, and reading. I can learn about myself, others, and how to best amuse my few (but endlessly charming) readers. I am a student of humanity and my learning never ends. If someone learns something from me along the way, all the better.

For instance, Humble Simpleton just learned what a camel toe is. I feel I have made my positive contribution to the world and may now be able to sleep with a clear conscience. I have made a difference.

I don't really feel comfortable tagging specific people, so feel free to share your own reasons for blogging either here or on your own blog and let me know.

No comments: