Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Woman Survives Fall and Impales Herself on Metal Rod.



Holy crap! And I thought I was having a bad day with this damn flu... To add insult to injury, the poor woman has a bra attached to her person (she was gathering laundry at the time of the fall), so not only is she in tremendous pain but everyone can see what her undergarments look like. Not that I honestly think anyone cares, least of all the poor woman in question. They really do have an impressive photo of the incident. Don't worry, it's not gory.

2 comments:

'liya said...

Eek! Now that looks painful :S

Hani Obaid said...

yikes, I shouldn't read blog headlines while eating a sandwich. Just the thought of someone impaling themselves...

On the other hand it could be a new type of diet. I'll just read Iraq news every day :(