Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Reason to Go to Japan.

I already really wanted to go to Japan... Now I really want to go. A fertility festival featuring phallic food and huge wooden penises being paraded around?

How cool is that? Talk about being relaxed in your sexuality... Somehow I don't think this is followed by a Pussy Parade, though. Now THAT would really be cool. Oh the mind boggles at what kind of food they would serve at that... Oh the bad part of me wants to make taco and pie jokes, but the better part of me is going to stop. Now.

2 comments:

Gila said...

Oh my....

Yessiree...Japan does appear to be rather laid back about sex,doesn't it.

Farah said...

Oh man you crack me up..