Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Is That Smell YOU?


I had read that perfumes use a scent that can also be found in feces, but to consciously design a perfume that smells of blood, sweat, and semen is just going for shock value over quality! I can just imagine the ad for "Magnifiques Secretions" ...

"Darling, have you been wanking alone again?"
"No, honey, it's my new perfume! Like it? Let's snuggle!"
"Sure... Let me just mop you up with some tissues first..."

At least they don't violate any hygiene laws by actually including blood, sweat, and semen. I just want to see the lab where some guy turns to another and goes: "Does this smell like cum to you?"

They included sandalwood and coconut, so it actually sounds like it may not smell overwhelmingly of some sweaty pervert with a fistful of jizz and a bloody nose. It might actually be quite pleasant.

I'm reminded of the episode of Nip/Tuck where they make a face cream and the chief ingredient is spunk (I'm running the list of vernacular expressions for 'semen', classy, non?...) and the women all exclaim at how soft their skin feels and how tight! Well if they can put placenta into face creams, why not a bit of pearl jam?

3 comments:

Gila said...

Oh, that is just sooo wrong.

Qu.ing said...

OMG that's hilarious,
I wouldn't buy one but I would try it if I was at the store lol

7aki Fadi said...

HAHAHHAHAHA. This is the funniest post EVER.

"(I'm running the list of vernacular expressions for 'semen', classy, non?...)"

Cracked me up!

And placenta face creams!!! EWWWWWWW