Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Ghettofabulous!

Example of how my school is Ghettofabulous:

They give microscopic pins to their employees for milestones at five years, ten years etc... They didn't order enough 10 year pins a few years ago and presented my colleague with two 5s instead.

Good thing they didn't just have 15s because then they would have asked for his last pin as change.

I just can't wait for the revolution so that some of the current people in charge are put against the wall. I went absolutely nuts this week when I found out our building principal, in all his wisdom, has decided to BREAK THE LAW BY BANNING STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS FROM A READING CLASS. Yep. Totally against the law and totally fucktarded at that. It's a class that teaches READING IN A HIGH SCHOOL. It's geared towards kids who read at the elementary level. Who would need that class most of all? I am guessing that even if you're not in the slightest bit connected to the field of education, you can see that this is a colossally stupid decision.

There's more I could bitch about, but I'm jonesing for hot wings right now.

Wow. Have you ever seen what a spellchecker suggest for "jonesing" if you're using Firefox? Bizarre!! "Minnesinger" "Indonesian" and "Micronesian". What the hell is that about?

2 comments:

Qwaider قويدر said...

Enjoy the wings

Your principle is heartless not to mention stupid for doing that. These kids need all the help they can get!

Esmerelda said...

You are on FIRE today!

I'm also jonesing wings...your principal is a fucktard.

Blessings to you teacher-folk.