Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Urban Chillers

A long time ago, I found a website called Urban Chillers and it had very few short films to offer, but upon revisiting the site, I've found they've expanded to include many homemade short movies of the thrilling or silly varieties (and with varying levels of success). However, my favorite ones continue to be some of the first films they put up on the site...

Here's my absolute favorite: Home.

And here's an old classic we would tell each other at sleepovers: Dog.

And here's another: Stalker.

I'm not too keen on the overly busy redesign of the site, but I'm hoping to find other gems amongst the lot.

Enjoy!

No comments: