Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Could Be a Crack Head..."



Okay, so St. Patty's day isn't here yet, but I finally got to see the footage that Tim Henson often plays an excerpt from and it made it even more entertaining! I espectially enjoyed the amateur sketch of the leprechaun. "Amateur" being the operative word...

And can you imagine being the reporter on this one? I would be convinced the studio was pushing for me to quit my job giving me a story like this one to cover...

3 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

That may be the least newsworthy reportage that I've ever seen.

Hilarious, yes, but amazingly unprofessional.

Anonymous said...

i don't know about a pot of gold, but there were enough gold teeth to fill a cauldron.

>>>Mecha-Shiva<<<

TeacherLady said...

:) You didn't even need to sign off as Mecha-Shiva, I knew exactly who you were! Haha!

I love stupid news pieces. It's a welcome departure from stories about babies being burned to death by water heater accidents (I had to stop reading that one because I feared I would either burst into tears or vomit) or women in third world countries being attacked with machetes. Give me a leprechaun in the ghetto any day.