Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Where Did I Park My Car? Oh No.


Wow. I know I'm forgetful as hell, but if I ever leave my car at a gas station after filling up, just lead me out to the woods to die quietly without bothering anyone.

(Note: For those who don't know, the subject title of this post is a reference to an old commercial/infomercial in which an elderly woman forgets where she parked her car because she didn't have the dandy product that was about to be presented)

2 comments:

Three said...

Hahahahaha!! That's hilarious! I now feel so much better about how forgetful I am!!

humble simpleton said...

Haha! Good one, I have similar story. Once I went to work and I forgot my cellular at home, would you believe it? :-)))