Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weird Subs.

I had previously made mention of Crazy Vietnam Vet Guy, the substitute teacher we occasionally enjoy when one of our teachers is absent, but one particular individual seems dedicated in his goal to win the "Nuttier Than Squirrel Poo" competition. Ladies and gents, let's give it up for Weird Little White Dude.
WLWD has brought us such great moments as: the cowering in the corner on the phone to security because the kids were throwing candy around the room, and my personal favorite-
Teaching honors math students the Chinese national anthem rather than... Y'know... Math. This morning, he sang for about half the bell, if not more. I tried desperately to find Hot Asian Babe Teacher (and NO, not because she's half Chinese... I just wanted to have proof), but I couldn't find her.

I remember when I used to feel proud of myself that I was selected over other applicants for this job... Now I've lost all self-respect as I was hired by the same people who hired that guy.

1 comment:

humble simpleton said...

He's my man. I would sing arias.