Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! (sorry, Canadians, I totally forgot to say Happy Thanksgiving to you a while back... I guess I really am becoming American now that I totally disregard the cultural practices of other countries...)

May your bellies be full of turkey and your hearts full of thanks. Or resentment. Just make sure to get some turkey.
And if you're Native American and reading this... I'm sorry. You guys can call it "you're welcome day" (joke courtesy of some stand up comedian on The World Stands Up.)

4 comments:

kinzi said...

Thanks, Teacher Lady! To you as well.

I've enjoyed your blog, btw. :)

kinzi said...

Thanks, Teacher Lady! To you as well.

I've enjoyed your blog, btw. :)

ra said...

hey happy thanksgiving! you're nearly there i guess.

reminds me, im hungry....but all i got are donuts and a cup of coffee.

TeacherLady said...

So glad to hear that, Kinzi! I hope your Thanksgiving went better than mine. I was sick the whole time, trying not to share my germs with my lovely in-laws. And that's not sarcasm, they really are very nice and don't deserve this cough that sounds like the last death rattle of a 17th century victim of the plague.
Ra, stop by my place for a chicken korma instead. What a lovely idea on a cold day such as this!