Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Seven Random Facts-Tagged Again.

Here's the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I've been tagged by Saudi Stepford Wife and once I feel the need to make rules for my blog, I'll let you know.

7 Random and or Weird Facts About TeacherLady

1. I don't wear ANY make-up unless I really have to.
2. I once shed silent tears listening to Mike Oldfield's Songs of a Distant Earth while gazing up at the stars because I knew I'd never be able to go into space. I was a teen, so it was probably hormones.
3. I adore stories of the supernatural but hate it when they're told by someone who actually believes they're true.
4. I get nostalgic for time periods I was never alive for.
5. I stole back the pink shell you took from me when we were 6 and that was the only thing I knowingly stole! (She'll never read this.) Now I limit my theft to the downloading variety.
6. The mere thought of what the interior of a plane smells like makes my stomach turn.
7. I posed for a professional artsy fartsy photo shoot years ago and those photos will NEVER see the light of day. I dig them out once a year or less and smile at them.

Instead of tagging specific people, feel free to be tagged and then post on here to let me know you've done it too so I can wander over and take a peek! If you don't blog, feel free to just post your seven facts in a comment on here.

13 comments:

Saudi Stepford Wife-Daisy said...

I did a quick search before I tagged you on the word "tag" and didn't find a previous post. I hope I didn't re-tag you, quelle faux-pas!
I actually like some of these cheesy tags because you can find things not ordinarily disclosed by that person, albeit by obligating them to it.
I know you saw the word "tag" and said "GHUY'CHA'!" ("damn it!" in Klingon). Am I right? Of course the people around you just assumed it was Arabic.

TeacherLady said...

Hahaha! Knowing Arabic sounds makes it so much easier to do the Klingon thing. At the risk of losing my already limited number of readers, yes, I am a Star Trek fan, but no I don't have all the facts at the tip of my tongue, ready to freak out anyone within hearing distance.
Q'apla! Ahem.
Daisy, you just rock in my books.

Anonymous said...

excuse my perverted manners,but artsy fartsy is the naked type of posing?

Qaplah!
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6941/60616804ie5.jpg

Anonymous said...

shu had! i'll split it up

http://img267.imageshack.us/
img267/6941/60616804ie5.jpg

TeacherLady said...

No, I will not excuse your pervy manners! Anyway, since you're never going to see them, they could be of me demonstrating the latest products of Adam & Eve, or they could be of me in a field of flowers with bunnies at my feet. It won't matter either way! They're just of a slightly sad young woman who wanted to see herself through new eyes. With flattering lighting and blurry focus.

Anonymous said...

laish il 7ozon,tab you know what I'm gonna picture you naked in those poses and you can do nothing to stop me, and this time you don't have to excuse my manners..yeah..I guess all men still got that little boy inside them..why isn't mine a good one? lol

ba3dain I go through all the trouble of uploading that picture for you and you ignore it..hmmm

TeacherLady said...

Yay, you win the Mr. Creepy Award for the week! Okay, thanks for the image. Your effort was appreciated.

Anonymous said...

you still don't get it do you..its qaplah written in klingon.

shu creepy ma creepy! u know what khalas z3ilet ana , if I'm mr.creepy then I'm gonna delete your bookmark link..no no you can't change my mind..I won't bet that you can make it up to me even if you try hard.
shattabna il 2ahweh ou battalna nbee3,ou ha!
"flipping the chairs upside down on the tables".

TeacherLady said...

Yeah, I got that it was Klingon, I'm glad to have found another Arab nerd, even if you are leaving! :)

Hani Obaid said...

A trekkie eh ?

Are you a loyalists, or do you like Enterprise ?
If it's the later, I'm not coming back :P

TeacherLady said...

All non sci-fi nerds, please don't bother to read the following:
TNG is my real love, though of course I adore TOS too. DS9 had potential, but they were just ripping off Babylon 5 and jumped the shark round about when Worf joined. Voyager was silly, and Enterprise was all tits and ass, although that T'Pal was a beautiful sight I must admit. I quite like Trip, he was the best thing about Enterprise. Otherwise it mainly made me hanker for Quantum Leap.

Nadia said...

how the hell do i add u as a friend.. or is this not like myspace

TeacherLady said...

I've never used Myspace so I have no clue... But I'm guessing Myspace is like Facebook, in which case it doesn't work like that... You can add my blog to your links on your blog...