- They can't spell worth shit. Who the hell spells 'why' as 'wy'?
- Girls who "sucks things" are nasty and no guy wants to kiss them. Girls who swallow are even more gross. Thankfully, my husband is open-minded about such matters and doesn't hold it against me. He such a sacrificing, tolerant man.
- The best way to romance a girl is to ask "wanna fuck?"
- The only written response to such a question has always been "NO". Always in all capitals.
- Boys don't necessarily feel above the possibility of then pleading and begging and asking "wy".
- History class is apparently an appropriate time to ask your friend if her boyfriend "pulled out" or not.
I don't know which moment is more amusing... The look on the student's face the second the teacher picks up the note amid it's composition or the passing process, or the next day when they know said teacher has read it and knows something he/she shouldn't about said student, usually involving their genitals, sexual activity, or who they would most like to mount like a rabid bunny.
On a personal note, (no pun intended), I never confiscate notes. I just give a look and they gratefully stuff the note in their pocket, relieved I've not learned of their dark secrets. They are then scared enough to actually get to work without complaint. There's no way they'd be able to concentrate on the lesson if they were too caught up in the embarrassment of knowing the note will be read by someone they have to see five days a week. I use the situation to my advantage.
However, that being said, I bet we're going to find some great ones around mid-February!