Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Horse Is a Horse! Of Course! Of Course.


In history class today they discussed the poor sanitation of the United States in the late 1800s.

History Teacher: If you look at the picture on page 636, you'll see a dead horse in the street where kids are playing. Why is there a dead horse in the street? What should have happened to it?

TeacherLady: (Attempting to telepathically convey the correct answer to the sea of clueless faces in the room- "No sanitation laws, no governmental responsibility, that kind of shit should be cleared away by someone! Hello? Can anyone hear my thoughts? Curse my mortal limitations.")

Students
: (Stare. Pick noses. Eat Starbursts.)

Clueless student 1
: Use it for fur!

Clueless student 2: Eat it!

Clueless student 1: (Still determined to prove horse pelt would make a great fashion accessory) Make a hat...

TeacherLady: (I hope you can read my thoughts right now. Shut up. Please don't ever work at any of the fast food places I may patronize in the future because I wouldn't trust you to be able to put fillings in a taco the right way. Thank you.)

Actually, that girl isn't usually that clueless, so she must have just had an extra serving of stupid for breakfast today.

To quote MamaTeacher, who I want to be when I grow up:

The horse is dead. Dismount.

No comments: