Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jewish-Arab Circus


No, I'm not talking about the sadly ineffectual attempts at political co-existence and "reconciliation", I'm talking about an actual circus. A Jewish-Arab children's Circus . Cute. It may not save the world, but it takes kids out of dangerous situations and puts them into... Sorta dangerous situations... At great heights... Well, you know what I mean. GOD. Stop trying to rain on my parade, dammit!

2 comments:

humble simpleton said...

Maybe it's my simple notion, but I think that normally they teach children: It's us and them and them scum. If they would succeed in modifying this to: It's us and them and we all right, I would clap hands well done. Would be nice start of not driving to the sea, not clearing off the map, investing resources to the country development instead of nuclear ordnance development etcetc.

TeacherLady said...

True, but I had heard somewhere that even the programs they have with kids don't always have a long-lasting effect... We can always hope, and if it affects one child, then some good has been done.