Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boobs and Magic (Or Are They One And The Same?)

JK Rowling is not only one of the richest women in the world, she also has a nice rack. (No nudity, so don't get all excited). Funnily enough, I was suffering from a similar situation on my birthday date with my husband this year... My right breast kept wishing to make an appearance throughout our lovely meal. Thankfully, my bra was discrete enough that I didn't look like a Bratz doll looking for Johns... So I can sympathize with her situation.

Anyway, it wasn't my lingerie I was aiming to discuss, but another Rowling related article... Apparently, a really cool Hogwarts model is being built in Calcutta. Check out the film footage of its progress. I don't quit understand how it figures in to a religious festival, but my guess is that perhaps they just like to include pop culture displays rather like floats in a Thanksgiving parade in the States.

No comments: