Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, October 05, 2007

8 Bit Tie and Other Geeky Fashions.



I'm a nerd because I think a man wearing the above tie would be shaggably cute. Available here for fellow nerds.Oh my God. I want this t-shirt so badly. Such a shame it doesn't come in a girl T, medium... You'd think there would be a huge call for that. I'm sure there's a huge untapped market of size 6-8 female role player chicks dying to have their nerdy fashion needs met. I smell a sure fire investment gold mine! Who's with me?!

1 comment:

humble simpleton said...

Great t-shirt. What a pity there is only smiting. How about +20 empathy for cap'n inappropriate and +20 knowledge for the psychologist?
Somebody once described me as "primitive - intellectual", does it fit to geek, or nerd?