Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, September 17, 2007

The Simple Pleasures of a Friday.

I've already commented on how being a teacher can lead to an increased intake of alcohol, and every Friday proves this to be true. In an attempt to stave off the belief that teachers have no social lives, a number of us have taken to meeting for drinks and snacks right after work every Friday. Needless to say, it's absolutely hilarious and the most bizarre subjects arise each time...








Foxy Art Lady: You know what my husband calls goatees? Oh this is terrible... Prison Pussy!


TeacherLady: Hahaha! You made me snort my pina colada out my nose! (To my goatee-wearing readers- Please don't be offended. We did go on to say that we both like them...)



OR



Candy Comrade Teacher: I think it's because he wears his belt too tight...


Foxy Art Lady Teacher: Yeah, his butt's so big, it looks like a woman's butt. He has a womanly ass! It looks so poofy I just want to spank it to see what it's like!


Mama Teacher: SpongeBob Square Pants!


TeacherLady: I've heard he's also called Grandpa because it looks like he's wearing an adult diaper! That would explain it...



OR



Asian Babe Teacher: You know how serious History Teacher is, well one day he mentioned to me that he felt like eating Chinese and I said "My husband eats Chinese every night!" Hahaha! His face went so red!



And while the subject rarely strays from work and the stresses the come along with it, it never fails to make me nearly pee myself with laughter every time. I've never been around a bunch of women as obnoxious and fantastic as these! I pity the diners nearby who have to hear comments on how some of us need knee pads to save on wear and tear when we're "sucking" up to various administrators, but it's so worth it. Come on, Friday!

2 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

God I'm glad I read this blog...

humble simpleton said...

Chemguy, you're the Candy Comrade Teacher, aren't you?