Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Do What I Want... You Don't Know Me!

I am so grateful for the right of freedom of speech here, though this article isn't very well written and doesn't really define "defaming"... If it's libel, that's one thing, if it's just critical analysis, that's another.
Yet another reason I'm glad I'm here, either way. Here you get cable and a library in the big house. :)

1 comment:

humble simpleton said...

There's a criminal case of "Prince of Qatar" in Czech rep. Hamid bin Abdal Sani, member of Qatar royal family screwed little girlies here. The court found 16 together, 2 of them under 15 years, which was legal limit. His case was transferred to Qatar, and I believe Mr. Esquire will never hear about it again.
Am I defaming him now?
Don't you know somebody in Qatar? I wonder if the people in Qatar even know about the manners of their elite.