Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oscar Wilde He Is Not, But...

9th Grade Social Studies Teacher: You better make that phone disappear.
Repeater Student: What, you want me to do a magic trick?

I have no idea how that teacher didn't crack a smile at that one. I guess knowing that you'll have to deal with that kind of "wit" all through the year would help anyone fight the urge to grin. I'm so glad I wasn't in the room when that one happened, I would have snorted like a dying camel. It's just a shame the student didn't use his keen intellect to pass a 9th grade history class the first time around.

1 comment:

ra said...

lmao!!

Good God teacherlady you should have your own tv show or something!!