Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh My Freaking God, NO!

I hate a news story that you KNOW you shouldn't laugh at, because it involves someone's death, but you.... Just... Can't.... *snort*.
Oh I'm so going to get struck by lightning. This is awful. My symathies to the family. And my kudos to the reporter for not sticking in a final statement of "Now THAT's what I call a sticky situation!"

3 comments:

'liya said...

Eek! :O

PHSChemGuy said...

Memo to self - never get a camel for a pet.

humble simpleton said...

There are lots of camels in the Arab world and still no case like that, obviously they know how to handle their camels, (nasty) maybe it is the matter of who is first to .. the other. (/nasty)
Yes Physchemguy, couldn't she get along with dog like everybody else? If dog is doing it to your leg it is easy to kick him out. Or husband, you just say "headache."
That reminds me of a man, who came to the bedroom with some pills in his hand. His wife asked him:"What is it for?"
"It is for your headache."
"I don't have headache."
"Gotcha."