Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Is That Beer In Your Sippy Cup...?


Yet again, another reason for my loving the Japanese culture. Sangaria, a Japanese beverage company, has come out with a new beer for kids. It's non-alcoholic, but has all the appearances of the real thing. I can't wait for them to realize the market potential for kiddie jello-shots!

3 comments:

humble simpleton said...

That is nothing new. Almost every brewery here has alcohol-free beer in their offer. In pubs you can order a glass or at least, buy a bottle. Good for drivers. New thing is teaching kids to drink beer since childhood.
Now let me go a bit off-topic and stick to my ambassador duties. Czech rep. is living now with newly born baby gorilla in Prague zoo. Webcam from the pavilion here, HERE HTTP://WWW.ROZHLAS.CZ/UNMASKING/COMMENTS/_GALERIE/350864?TYPE="image&pozice=1"> photogallery. I believe you would be interested.

humble simpleton said...

Gosh, I was curious just when will I screw the tags for the first time. Webcam is good, now lets give a second try to the photogallery.

humble simpleton said...

Good, now, You can fix the first one and delete the other comments, can you..