Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

And The Year's Best Overhead Conversation Is...?

Student 2:... And I think a dude probably give better head, y'know?

Student 1: (Leaping out of his seat and holding his cell phone aloft) Oh YEAH! AND I was recording that on my cell phone!!!

Student 2: (Almost falls out of his chair backwards and paces with embarrassment to the other side of the room) Aw HELL NAW!

Teacher: Language.

Student 2: (Pacing the perimeter of the room with a half grin/half I'm-going-to-have-to-change-my-name-and-save-up-for-life-altering-plastic-surgery look on his face and pointing an accusing finger at his "best friend".) HECK Naw. Oh man.. If you... I didn't mean it like that. Make me sound like a fag!

Student 1: All on my phone! (Giggles in his fantastic crack-head way that can only be duplicated by others of his ilk or Dave Chappelle)

Student 2: I'm gonna... Aw man... (Starts to look genuinely upset. Probably imagining the N*Sync posters that are going to be pasted on his locker all year or the star treatment he'll probably get once he finally gets caught for dealing in drugs and word makes it to the prison that he likes his loafers light.)

Student 1: C'mon man, I'll delete it. Later. (Giggles more) No man, really. Really. I will. I'm doing it right now. Really.

I wonder if it's too soon to look on YouTube for that choice sound bite? If only Student 1 knew computers the way he knows his narcotics.

1 comment:

Esmerelda said...

oh my. I can hear them talking. Too funny.