Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Grabbing a Colleague's Ass is Sexual Harassment: True or False.

Given that we don’t have enough to do, we teachers are required to take a monthly online class and assessment on different workplace-related issues. The subjects all deal with employee safety, like sexual harassment, fire hazards, carpel tunnel syndrome, etc. and it doesn’t matter how many years you’ve worked here, you have to do the same damn tests every month, every year.

We often joked amongst ourselves as to what would happen if we didn’t do them, and one of us has just found out.

“They put it in my file!”

“Seriously? I always wondered what would happen.”

“They told me I have to do them all. Now. I said ‘I don’t have time for that!’”

“Yeah, the rest of us bums don’t do any work, that’s how we have the time…!”

“I called over and asked them- 'if I do them now, would you take it out of my file?' ”

“Yeah?”

“She started freaking out and said (in his best falsetto) ‘No, we can’t do that! You should have done them before. Just get them done.’… I’ve worked here for years and done them so many times! I WROTE the one on sexual harassment!”

“So what did you say?”

“I said ‘I just won’t do them then, and by the way, what type of panties are you wearing’ HAHAHAHA!”

The great thing about this guy is that I’m not even sure if he’s joking about the last line or not!

No comments: